[mythtv-users] DTV Transition

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 18:25:41 UTC 2009

Could the first person to successfully do this Saturday please write down
what works.  I have asked this before and getting, try this and if it
doesn't work try this....  drives me nuts.  I followed the thread referenced
above and by the time I followed all the links, I was in an analog scan
howto.  This is digital off the air we are talking about.  Cable users do
not need to re-scan.
Lots of people are going to be doing this in a couple of days so if some
kind user would document if for everyone else you would make a lot of people
happy.

Allen