[mythtv-users] Watching Analog Sources at multiple Frontends Simultaneously

Andrew Herron totallymaxed at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 20:21:06 UTC 2009

ok i understand that I can watch a recording somewhat behind 'Live'. What i
am trying to do however is use 'Switch Input' from the FrontEnds to select
the capture card that is capturing the STB. Once I use 'Switch input' on the
first FrontEnd I then cannot select the same input on other FrontEnds. Is
this a basic limitation or have i not configured something correctlly?

Thanks for everyones input on this - much appreciated!

Andrew