[mythtv-users] Networked Media Tanks ?

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Thu Jul 16 20:08:53 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 10:02 PM, Nick Rout<nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually one of the mvpmc devs did start to port mvpmc to the
> popcornhour, which is another version of this NMT concept. Whether the
> port was ever finished is unknown to me. googling doesn't seem to
> produce anything very promising, eg this thread:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/mvpmc-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg01979.html

It got to the point where the basics were working.  See here:

http://www.mvpmc.org/~gettler/plugin.html

> The mvpmc home page is a little uninspiring, with the latest news
> being in 2007.

Hence the recent thread on the mailing list about how they really need
to cut a new release and update the home page.  Pretty much everyone
is using one of the nightly snapshots as they're stable enough to use
and no one is putting much effort into the public facing image of the
project.

Eric