[mythtv-users] VDPAU support on 0.21-fixes

Kevin Kuphal kkuphal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 14:33:32 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 7:00 AM, Lindsay Mathieson <
lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:24:52 pm Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> > It was never about integrating VDPAU into 0.21-fixes officially (at
> > least not yet).
> > But to create a ticket allowing people to track changes and add
> > comments.
>

> Ah, I see. Does seem a bit rude then.

I think Jean was well aware of the -devs stance on VDPAU on 0.21-fixes when
doing his work (it's the precise reason he did it) so I'm surprised that
he's surprised that they also don't want to track issues associated with it
in the official databsae.

Kevin