[mythtv-users] Problems with HDPVR - Patches and trunk

john jppoet at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 18:30:51 UTC 2009

On Jan 18, 2009, at 10:58 AM, john wrote:

> On Jan 18, 2009, at 9:55 AM, Kevin Wambsganz wrote:

Heh, I just realized that I had you send me the wrong log.  Please try
again, but send me the mythbackend log with "-v record,channel".  I am
interested in the parts of the log where the channel is being changed.

Also, what does your channel changing script look like?  Do you have
myth running it in the background?  If so, does it help to not run it
in the background?

John