[mythtv-users] Boxee Linux Alpha Program is now public

Steve Peters - Priority Electronics steve at priorityelectronics.com
Fri Jan 9 06:35:13 UTC 2009

>I'm going to install Ubuntu on my desktop machine and try it
>out there.
>If it works well enough it might be worth switching my main
>Myth box to
>Mythbuntu.

I got it working on mythbuntu today. Super simple I must say. Just add a
repository and apt-get install boxee or something like that, and it worked
no prob.

My only issue is my remote doesn't work with it.

Does anyone have some of the settings I can put in my lircrc file so my
remote works with it? I have the newer mce remote.
-Thanks
-Steve