[mythtv-users] New Frontend will not boot

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 06:55:43 UTC 2009

Install seems to go fine but on reboot the computer asks me to insert a
bootable disk -- it will not boot on the Linux disk drive.  The computer is
my main Windows computer but there are 5 HD in it and I set the bios to boot
on disk 5 and installed mythbuntu on it from a CD.  The install went fine
but I cannot boot.  The board is an ASUS P5QL Pro.  I installed mythbuntu
twice in case I missed something.  I searched google but all I found were
people trying to set up a dual boot system.  I know how to do that and have
done it on another machine(this would be my 4th myth machine in the house).
 But if I can't get it to boot, I can't do anything.
This is probably an very stupid question but it has me stumped.

Can someone help me?

Allen