[mythtv-users] Upgrading from Analog PVR-150

Joseph Kezar joseph.kezar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 15:52:42 UTC 2009

My existing set-up is satalite->set-top->pvr-150.  I am not using the
"tuner" capability of the pvr-150, just using it as an input.  My set-top
outputs HD, what would I need to purchase to capture HD signal?  Anyone use
a HD capable capture card that they found easy to set up and fairly
inexpensive?  I have a simple nvidia GPU that has svideo to my TV.  Would I
need to upgrade my GPU as well in order to get HD out to my television?
Thanks!
Joe Kezar