[mythtv-users] One channel is too strong!

John Finlay finlay at moeraki.com
Tue Feb 17 04:28:15 UTC 2009

Plug your address in at tvfool.com
> 2.  Where can I find a filter/attenuator for that freq?

Good notch filters are expensive so I would look at other possibilities
first. Also keep in mind that analog stations broadcast with much higher
power than digital so if too much signal is the problem the situation
will change when we finally cut over to all digital in June and those
powerful analog stations go away. You might try adding an attenuator (or
two) in your antenna feed to see if reducing the signal strength helps.

John