[mythtv-users] GUI Offset settings ignored?

Thomas Fjellstrom tfjellstrom at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 7 19:52:12 UTC 2009

I take it they only work in windowed mode? I don't have the offset shared with
the video at all, everything is full screen. When I set the offset and the
settings are applied, the gui looks like it shifts over to where it should be,
and then back immediately.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the MythTV gui to not have
any edges cut off when in the menu or when playing back recordings. No matter
what I can't seem to get it to shift the GUI elements over at all. MythTV just
seems to ignore it.

I'm using 0.21-fixes from last night (was hoping that would fix the problem
and the crashes when myth tries to save the settings from the Screen Setup
page).

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom at shaw.ca