[mythtv-users] Help with Asus U3100 usb tuner

Stuart Evans stuart.ev at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 05:04:59 UTC 2009

Yes, I have both:

 /dev/dvb/adapter0
 /dev/dvb/adapter1

But the contents of each looks differrent...

adaptor1 has 4 files - demux0, dvr0, frontend0 & net0.  But adaptor0 has
demux0, dvr0 & net0 but no frontend0.

Since Myth backend is telling me that DVB:0 is the U3100 and the DVB:1 is te
Winfast 2000h, I guess that the U3100 is DVB:0 - or adaptor0 - and is
therefore the one that is missing a frontend.

Is this right?  If so, is there anything I can change or add to get the
frontend recognised?

Thanks,
Stuart.