[mythtv-users] MythTV and DTV

Scott Gilmore georider at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 22:17:56 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I've been working most of the day trying to get MythTV, schedules direct, and
LIRC running properly.

Issues I have encountered are:

LIRC did not have my remote so I created one for the Magnavox TB110MW9 DTV
Converter and I am able to use irsend to send commands to the box
successfully. I also have put into place change_channel_lirc.pl, corrected a
few issues like changing "ok" in lircd.conf.na386 to "select" and the perl
script seems to be working fine. But, when I type in the number on my keyboard
such as 13.2 to change to that channel, nothing happens . . . . is this a
MythTV issue? I don't think it's even hitting the change channel script . . .

Schedules Direct seems to have the right info on their site but when mythtv
guide pops up, the channels are different . . . . maybe I did something wrong
during setup?

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Maybe point me to some docs
that explain why this is happening?

Thanks very much,

Scott