[mythtv-users] Updating Toronto Ontario OTA channel map...

Colin McGregor colin.mc151 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 02:37:23 UTC 2009

To follow-up on updating the Schedules Direct listings for Toronto,
Ontario. The view is that a Toronto Ontario channel list should
include Rochester NY (though I gather the only folks in Toronto who
can reliability get Rochester are in the Scarbough Bluffs area...).
Oddly enough, last night I played with TV and for the first time got a
Rochester station WXXI, it was gone in 2 hours... Still, costs nothing
to add a few extra stations, and will be usefull to a few...

In looking at the list note that, yes CKCO and WHAM are both on
channel 13, with Toronto being at the very outer edge of both stations
transmition area...

The following stations show what the stations claim to be, which is
not always the same as the the transmit channel. When I send in the
update list to Schedules Direct should I be including the transmit
channel?

   2-1 WGRZ-DT1
   2-2 WGRZ-DT2
   2-3 WGRZ-DT3
   3 CKVR1
   4-1 WIVB-DT1
   5 CBLT
   5-1 CBLT-DT1
    6 CIII
   7-1 WKBW-DT
   8-1 WROC-DT
   9 CFTO
   9-1 CFTO-DT1
   10-1 WHEC-DT1
   10-2 WHEC-DT2
   11 CHCH1
   11-1 CHCHDT1
   12 CHEX1
   13 CKCO1
  13-1 WHAM-DT1
  13-2 WHAM-DT2
  15-1 CKXT-DT
   17-1 WNED-DT1
   17-2 WNED-DT2
   17-3 WNED-DT3
   19 CICA1
   21-1 WXXI-DT1
   21-2 WXXI-DT2
   21-3 WXXI-DT3
   21-1 WXXI-DT1
   22 CHEXOSH1
   23-1 WNLO-DT1
   25 CBLFT1
   25-1 CBLFT-DT1
   26-1 WNYB-DT
   26-2 WNYB-DT2
   29-1 WUTVDT1
   29-2 WUTVDT21
  31-1 WUHF-DT
   36 CITS1
   36-1 CITSDT1
   41 CIII1
   41-1 CIIIDT1
   44-1 CJMT-DT
   47 CFMT1
   49-1 WNYODT1
   49-2 WNYODT21
   51-1 WPXJDT1
   51-2 WPXJDT2
   51-3 WPXJDT3
   51-4 WPXJDT4
   52 CKXT1
   57 CITY1
   57-1 CITYDT1
   64-1 CFMT-DT
   66-1 CKXT-DT
   69 CJMT1

So, what other corrections/changes should I make to the above list?

Thanks.

Colin McGregor