[mythtv-users] VDPAU playback issue

David Asher asherml at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 20:10:38 UTC 2009

I just had an interesting thing happen.

I'm running trunk r21261 (from mythbuntu weekly trunk builds) and
using VDPAU.

When I try to play a recording which is still recording it starts up
like normal, I get a flash of the video (like 1-2 frames max), and the
the screen changes to a settings page.  I'm not actually AT the
settings page -- I can hear the audio of the video playing, but I
can't see it -- mythfrontend.log shows the normal playback
information.  The olnly differences seem to be with messages around
syncing position map.

Anyone seen this?