[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct now offers Canadian OTA digital listings...

Colin McGregor colin.mc151 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 03:09:05 UTC 2009

For those of us in Canada, do note that Schedules Direct is now
offering over the air (O.T.A.) listing data for digital TV stations.

Up until now, as someone living in Toronto, Ontario I have claimed to
Schedules Direct to be in Youngstown, NY (the point in the US closest
to me). This allowed me to get the Buffalo, NY O.T.A. digital station
listings, but ... that seemed wrong, as I am happy / proud to be
Canadian ...

The current listings aren't perfect (they don't include the fairly new
Ion channels (51.1 - 51.4), but still, nice, if small improvement...

Colin McGregor