[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun Vs. PCIe tuner card?

Dennis Cartier dennis.cartier at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 19:11:11 UTC 2009

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 8:50 AM, jansenj
<jansenj+myth at gmail.com<jansenj%2Bmyth at gmail.com>
> wrote:

> I think you are mistaken - I'm running 0.21-fixes and can record at
>> least 2 channels from the same multiplex on single tuner (I just did
>> not need to configure more).
>>
>> I thought there were patches available, but I wasn't aware it was included
> in the 0.21-fixes branch.  And if you use packages to install myth, you
> can't get multirec that I'm aware of.

Can some one enlighten me, what is this multirec that you speak of?

Dennis

--
“The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.

Hunter S. Thompson, US journalist (1939 – 2005)