[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun Vs. PCIe tuner card?

jansenj jansenj+myth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 15:23:34 UTC 2009

> Some packagers track changes on the fixes branch.  The mythtv packages
> available on debian-multimedia.org are up to date with .21-fixes as of
> 2009/07/04.
>
> But these DON'T include the patches mentioned in this thread do they?  I
don't see how they could.  I guess I'm not making myself very clear.  My
point is: you have to build mythtv from source if you want multirec for
hdhomerun on the 0.21-fixes branch.  If someone can correct that last
statement, please do so.

OT: I'm thinking it may be time to think about 0.22 trunk since I would like
to use vdpau and multirec with my hdhomerun.  I have vdpau, but I used the
packages put together by someone else.  And if I am going to do this, I'm
best doing it before the new season starts for many of the shows.