[mythtv-users] myth svn 0.22.20090813-1

Chris Porter hoodlum7 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 04:11:15 UTC 2009

I am running the latest version of myth and things seem to be well for me. I
am encountering a minor issue relating to tuning channels from the Live-TV
program guide. If I am watching TV and bring up the EPG and select a channel
to view the screen blinks and then all I see is the theme background and no
video. I do see audio. I am using an HD-PVR and do have VDPAU compiled into
myth. I am wondering if others are having or seen this issue. I am just
wondering if it is something I have done in my settings compile or
otherwise.