[mythtv-users] OT -- Raid Card

Doug Young goofdad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 23:50:39 UTC 2009

Sorry for being off topic here, as this doesn't pertain to my myth
box, but I know there's a lot of raid knowledge here, so I'm hoping
someone has some experience...

I have a friend who is experiencing data loss on his FreeBSD
fileserver using an intel SRCU42X card.  It appears this is an LSI
MegaRaid card rebranded Intel, as it uses the amr driver in FreeBSD,
not the iir.  He's looking for a drop in replacement.  Other than
buying that exact card again, does anyone have experience with what
might be compatible?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for cluttering the list ;-)
--
Doug