[mythtv-users] Mythstream for trunk

Marc Tousignant drayson at net1plus.com
Wed Aug 12 13:11:55 UTC 2009

> > Compiles, plays video, but no audio. Think that might be an issue
> with
> > mplayers config.
>
> Thank you for testing it.

No problem. Solved the audio issue, mplayer was not set to use alsa.
Modified the .mplayer/config in the user folder, all set now.
I am having some issues, not all the parsers are finding anything.
The BBC ones, I don't expect to find anything as I am in the US. But for all
the Shoutcast searches I get back a message "no urls found"
I get this same message for a significant amount of items. Is anyone
maintaining the parsers or is this something that is expected of the user
base?

Marc