[mythtv-users] Graphite, big changes...

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 20:14:31 UTC 2009

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 12:09 PM, Mitch Gore<mitchell.gore at gmail.com> wrote:

> Awesome.  So does trunk include all the nessasary scripts and such to pull
> the pictures and backgrounds from the net?

Yes.  The MythVideo TV Metadata handling stuff (and grabber script)
went in last week so now there are grabbers for both TV and Video
material in MythVideo.  Note that TV material gets parse by filename,
so you may need to rescan that stuff to have it pluck out the
Title/Subtitle/Season/Episode stuff into the right DB fields so that
it will work right with our TV grabber functionality.

Regarding getting Coverart/Fanart/etc. for Recordings, I strongly
recommend Doug Vaughan's "Jamu" script using the -MV option.  I run it
a couple times an hour as a cron job and it grabs all that stuff for
my current and upcoming recordings.  Cool stuff.

Robert