[mythtv-users] lirc_mceusb2 dont work after suspend

lukas.deseyve at linuxbox.cz lukas.deseyve at linuxbox.cz
Wed Aug 5 11:23:34 UTC 2009

Hi,

i use Fedora 9, MythTV 0.21 (from yum repos) and lirc 0.84.

I have problem with my remote. After resume from suspending my remote
(lirc_mceusb2) dont work. I checked my settings and i dont see any problem
- modul is loaded, ls -l /dev/li* is ok, but my USB IR receiver shining red
and dont receives signal from my remote.
So i tried unloaded modul lirc_mceusb2 before suspend, but this is not
possible, i got error message "Device is in use...". So i tried stop lirc
(/etc/init.d/lircd stop), then is possible unloaded modul lirc_mceusb2. But
if after this i start lirc so my mythfrontend dotn respond on my remote.

So  my questions:

1) Why dont work my remote after suspending?

2) Is possible unloaded modul lirc_mceusb2 without stopping lirc?

3) Why dont work mythfrontend with my remote after restart lirc??

thanks, Lukas