[mythtv-users] Comcast Cable encrypted channels

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Thu Aug 6 19:06:07 UTC 2009

On Thu, August 6, 2009 8:10 am, Brian Wood wrote:
> On Thursday 06 August 2009 08:56:13 Jarod Wilson wrote:
>

>> Heh, I got news for ya... The next release of Mac OS X is slated to
>> drop PowerPC support entirely.
>
> Wonderful. Guess I'll install Linux on the thing.

Or just keep running the release you are now.  I know plenty of people who
are still happily running Tiger.  Unless you need the new features there's
nothing forcing you to upgrade.

Where I work we upgraded all the Macs to Leopard, but that was partly
because we knew it'd be the last release that supported some of them.