[mythtv-users] overscan problems with nvidia 8400 GS

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 05:54:16 UTC 2009

> Silly question, but good to be sure, are you comparing to pre-vdpau over the same S-Video and component on the same SD TV?
> What is the TV brand and model?
> What is your CPU?

Same TV, same connections. It is a Sharp 35" CRT. I can't recall the
exact model number. I have a brand new AMD 7750 Kuma. Nvidia is doing
temporal-spacial deinterlacing with the Advanced 2x deinterlacer, and
they do a good job at it. It isn't just some quirk of my set up, many
others on the list have reported similar results.