[mythtv-users] overscan problems with nvidia 8400 GS

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sun Aug 2 06:32:55 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Johnny" <jarpublic at gmail.com>
To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 6:23 PM
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] overscan problems with nvidia 8400 GS

It would matter to me. I use my 8400GS for SD and with the Advanced 2x
deinterlacer the picture out of my mythtv machine is the best I have
ever seen. It is even better than the picture straight out of the
cable to the TV. The VDPAU deinterlacers are really good. I would
rather have over scan than lose VDPAU on my SD machine.

> Kewl. What conduit are you using to the SD TV? Composite, S-Video, Component, other?

I have done it over S-Video and component. I am currently using component.