[mythtv-users] interlace issue on TV?

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 22:26:08 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 11:47 AM, Udo van den Heuvel <udovdh at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> As primary or backup?
> I can't find this deinterlacer in the list.
>
> Udo

I did notice when I set mine up that the new deinterlacer didn't show
up when XvMC is set as the decoder.  I use either ffmeg or libmpeg2 so
it made no difference to me.  I don't know if that's by design or not.
 Paul may be able to answer that.

In my custom playback profiles I don't even bother with a backup
deinterlacer, as I always know the primary one will get used.

Tom