[mythtv-users] Key bindings for internal DVD player - "dvd root menu"

Steve Hodge stevehodge at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 01:09:22 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 9:58 AM, Dale Pontius <DEPontius at edgehp.net> wrote:

> Other opinions on MythWeb being worth the weight?  On my system simply
> trying to "emerge -atv mythweb" drags along 9 other packages, apache and php
> being of course the heaviest.

I use it pretty much exclusively for scheduling and for monitoring upcoming
recordings. I very rarely use the frontend for either of those tasks.
MythWeb is also invaluable for scheduling stuff remotely - when I'm out of
the house and someone mentions that X is great I can immediately set up the
schedule using my phone (make sure you carefully secure anything visible on
the net though). I'm using Gentoo as well and apache can be annoying to
setup, but it's well worth it IMO.

Regards,
Steve