[mythtv-users] ATI Catalyst Version Numbers

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Fri Apr 24 04:15:28 UTC 2009

Owen Townend wrote:
> I've got a mobo with the same onboard HD3200 (780G chipset) so if
> you have questions, feel free to ask.
>
> cheers,
> Owen.
>
> P.S. I'm using HDMI out for 1080p video + stereo audio

Since you offer...

What CPU? What settings did you make with aticonfig?

At the moment I have mine plugged into a VGA screen for testing. *Seems* to
work so far but I haven't tried HD content yet. The Sempron LE-1250 CPU on
this box runs at about 50% when displaying standard-def content.

I plan on using the HDMI out to a flatscreen but haven't tried that yet.
Obivously, the video works for you. How about the HDMI audio?