[mythtv-users] ATI Catalyst Version Numbers

Owen Townend owen.townend at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 04:02:19 UTC 2009

2009/4/24 Kirk Bocek <t004 at kbocek.com>:

> And on the 9.4 driver package:
>
> $ ./ati-driver-installer-9-4-x86.x86_64.run --listpkg
> Created directory fglrx-install.Bl8106
> Verifying archive integrity... All good.
> Uncompressing ATI Proprietary Linux Driver-8.602...
>
> Right you are. Thanks Owen, I was unfamiliar with the --listpkg parameter.

No worries,
I only used the --listpkg option as it starts the extraction but doesn't do
any real work or actually install anything.
Try --help for a full list.

I've got a mobo with the same onboard HD3200 (780G chipset) so if
you have questions, feel free to ask.

cheers,
Owen.

P.S. I'm using HDMI out for 1080p video + stereo audio