[mythtv-users] slow dvb lock in .21

Allan Stirling dibblah.allan.stirling at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 21 10:48:05 UTC 2009

Jeremy Enos wrote:
> all fronts.  (sorry- I've just seen many other threads degrade to an "I
> don't need it, so you shouldn't need it either" type of discussion)
> </Disclaimer>

The issue is not at all "I don't need it, so you shouldn't"
- It's that the issue doesn't heavily affect anyone actually
submitting code. Bugs generally get fixed in the order:

1. Something that directly impacts a dev with knowledge of
that specific part of the code.
2. Something that directly impacts a dev who asks another
dev for help
3. User supplied patches

Note that there is very little that can actually get fixed
beyond 3.

On your actual issue, pastebin both frontend (-v playback)
and backend (-v record,channel) logs. Have you changed
anything else?

Cheers,

Allan.