[mythtv-users] Why has no one implemented subtext commercial filtering?

Preston Crow pc-mythtv08a at crowcastle.net
Fri Apr 17 15:55:00 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 16:41 +0100, Rafael Moslin wrote:
> Why is bottom posting bad for me personally? Well I'm not usually
> interested
> in wading through all the previous posts to get to the meat of the
> text

Top posting on this list is bad because the people running the list have
been quite clear that they don't want people to do it.

Top posting encourages people to quote the entire message, not just the
small portion that they're actually replying to.  In this case, instead
of quoting three paragraphs, I only quoted two lines, so there's no
issue of wading through junk.