[mythtv-users] improve upscaling quality?

Glenn Sommer glemsom at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 09:17:07 UTC 2009

Hi

Personally I see the vdpau patches working WONDERS when using => 720p !

But for SD content over DVB-C, my crappy DVB-C receiver I got from my
provider gives a lot better picture/motion quality. (It can upscale to
1080i).
Though, when comparing HD channels I see very little difference...
MythTV with VDPAU does quite a good job here!

So, guess the solution is to get ALL channels to do HD :P hehe