[mythtv-users] Problems with 0.21 - mythdora 5

Tim Hartley poobahtim at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 04:23:38 UTC 2008

> Can you confirm that you have got your capture card(s), video
> source(s) and input connection(s) configured properly in mythtv-setup?
> It could be a scheduling problem.

mythtv-setup seems to accept the inputs, and I can see all of the
programs in the guide.  When I schedule a show for recording, though,
and the guide comes back up, I'm used to seeing an icon get put over
the show, and it changes color.  Neither of those things happens, the
show isn't shown in the upcoming recordings screen, and even the rule
isn't available for editing in the set priorities screen.

Can I check the DB directly for the mythtv-setup details, to know
they're in there?

Tim