[mythtv-users] Cats and MythTV...

Anthony R. Baker baker at low-e.com
Fri Sep 12 18:34:14 UTC 2008

    If you multiply the weight of the cat times the decibels of the
Electrolux divided by the weight of the front-end you should be able to get
a pretty good idea. If the cats age isn't a factor the bigger question is
how long it can hold on to the ceiling. That uses muscle density claw length
and angle of curve as well as composition and structural integrity of the
ceiling