[mythtv-users] Cats and MythTV...

Jerry Rubinow jerrymr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 17:25:51 UTC 2008

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 1:10 PM, Anthony R. Baker <baker at low-e.com> wrote:

> [...]

Sorry if this has been addressed, but I searched the archives and didn't see
it: what happens if you use double-sided tape to stick the cat to the top of
the computer and _then_  take an old Electrolux and turn it on next to the
cat?

This is on a 3.0 GHz Core2Duo.  I'm running 0.21-fixes, if that makes a
difference.  Will the hardware be able to handle it?  Will there be tearing?
 How high will the cat jump using this configuration?

-Jerry