[mythtv-users] The perfect HTPC frontend?

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Thu Sep 11 23:08:32 UTC 2008

On Sep 11, 2008, at 3:56 PM, Another Sillyname wrote:

> Brad you're right, you are being obnoxious today.

Just stating the facts.

> I made it clear that you may not find them easily......also in the
> States you're more likely to find them under P60.

I did a worldwide search and even stated that in my post. None to be
found either for sale or in the completed items.

> Also correct me if I'm wrong but the Mac Mini doesn't have a tuner
> built in or bluetooth as standard does it?

No tuner. Frontends don't use tuners.
It does have Bluetooth.
http://www.apple.com/macmini/specs.html

The only disappointing part of the mini for me is that it only has
802.11g wireless. Not sure why they have chosen to not include 802.11n
since the rest of their wireless machines have gone that way.

-Brad