[mythtv-users] Problems with audio recordings.

Matt Nelson matt at frozenatom.com
Mon Sep 8 01:55:36 UTC 2008

I have a pvr-250 that I use to record tv from my DTV box.  Sometime the
sound sounds great and sometimes it sounds VERY tinny.  Just tonight the
timing was off and the show I wanted to watch was at the end of another
recording; that recording sounded great, but then it started recording the
actual show on another recording and that is when the sound went to
garbage.  I doubt it is a something with different profiles, because I use
the same one for everything.

Any idea's to check or answers would be greatly appreciated,

-Matt