[mythtv-users] hauppauge pvrusb2 problem

SAC sa.cizmeli at usherbrooke.ca
Sat Sep 6 11:20:50 UTC 2008

Dear all,

I recently made a first-time trial with my exteral Hauppauge WinTV PVR
USB2 on my ubuntu hardy. It kinda worked. Now I am trying to make it
work on windows but no signal. I reinstalled all the Hauppauge software
and win drivers but to no avail. Can it be that the linux firmware has
been replaced by the windows firmware? Do I have to upload the original
firmware or smth? If so, anyone knowing how to do it? Could find no info
on the Hauppauge website about firmware updates and all.

any ideas?
thanks a lot from advance for your kindly help
Servet