[mythtv-users] "Still Recording" program listed in "Upcoming"

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 05:31:52 UTC 2008

There is a listing in "Upcoming Recordings" in MythWeb that is listed
as still recording from yesterday. The listing is "Masterpiece  - My
Boy Jack". However, it doesn't actually seem to be recording.
Furthermore, I don't see it listed in Myth's "Upcoming Recordings"
listing.  But, the recording is listed In the Recorded Programs in
both mythtv and mythweb.

I thought I'd delete it in the "Recorded Programs" listing to see if
it would be deleted in the "Upcoming Recordings", but no go.

So, I'm left with a listing in "Upcoming Recordings" in MythWeb that
says it's still recording from yesterday. Strange.

Any ideas how I can get rid of this? (I tried emptying the web browser
cache but that didn't work.) Again, it's listed only in MythWeb, but
not in MythFrontend.

--
Brad Fuller
www.bradfuller.com