[mythtv-users] PVR-350

Aaron Klein klein.aaron at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 22:08:17 UTC 2008

IMO as a 350 owner I wouldn't buy it again over a 150.  The only
difference I can see is the MPEG decoder for the tv out.  But you have
outlined its limits.  A cheap graphics card with SVid out will have
just as good output.  If you only had mpeg recordings you could put
this card in a very low end system as a frontend but thats about it.
For recording any other hardware mpeg encoder card will work just as
good.