[mythtv-users] 0.22 Release Schedule?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 23:46:18 UTC 2008

On 25/11/2008, Christopher X. Candreva <chris at westnet.com> wrote:

>  And I'm not such much asking as suggesting (I'm not the OP). Maybe someone
>  with more knowledge than I thinks it sounds like fun, or someone with more
>  time thinks it's a way to learn more -- or possibly I'll find the time next
>  week.

My feeling is that once the MythUI migration is finished, things will
start moving so that 'regular' users can benefit. Any criticals or
blockers will be dealt with, and then a judgment call made on the
majors. Some minor bugs and enhancement patches will likely make it in
to the release.

To get a feel for how the core devs rate the open tickets in terms of
severity for the 0.22 release, see:

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=infoneeded&status=infoneeded_new&status=new&status=started&groupdesc=1&group=priority&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=owner&col=type&col=priority&col=component&col=version&milestone=0.22

Note that there are currently 'only' 20 tickets rated Major or higher.

Nick

--
Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki: