[mythtv-users] 0.22 Release Schedule?

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Tue Nov 25 18:07:28 UTC 2008

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008, Brad DerManouelian wrote:

> You're asking someone to post a summary of the issues behind 145
> tickets? Each ticket has its own summary if you want to take a

Of course not. I mean a summary like "Of 145 tickets, 10 look like
show-stoppers, including that 'halt-catch-fire' problem johndoe18 posted
here last week. That one has 2 devs on it, but the 'Ejected DVD impaled
through forehead' bug still has no one assigned, so anyone interested might
want to adopt that. "

And I'm not such much asking as suggesting (I'm not the OP). Maybe someone
with more knowledge than I thinks it sounds like fun, or someone with more
time thinks it's a way to learn more -- or possibly I'll find the time next
week.

The Fedora project publishes a weekly newsletter summarizing major events on
their mailing lists. While it's way, way, way too long, I think the general
idea is a good one, IF there is someone who wants to do it.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/LatestIssue