[mythtv-users] Migrate recording schedules and recorded programs to 0.21

Brian Phillips brian.phillips at gmx.net
Sat May 17 01:08:57 UTC 2008

Hello,

I've been running mythdora4 for a while now (mythtv 0.20.2) and am looking
to migrate to 0.21.  I don't want to bring the entire database with me to
0.21, as it's nice to sometimes "clear out the cobwebs".

I'd really only like to bring my current set of recording schedules, my
recorded programs from the "watch recordings" menu, and I'd also like to
bring all the previously recorded stuff (so I don't re-record programs I've
already recorded).

Glancing over mythconverg, I think I only need to grab the following tables:
 record
 recorded
 recordedcredits
 recordedfile
 recordedmarkup
 recordedprogram
 recordedrating
 recordedseek
 recordmatch
 oldprogram
 oldrecorded

Course, I could be mistaken in what I need to grab.  Has anyone done
something like this and want to share relevant SQL commands that they used?
Thanks.

Brian