[mythtv-users] Old Guild Data (Comcast, Waldorf, MD)

Erik Kristensen erik.kristensen at gmail.com
Thu May 15 03:40:35 UTC 2008

Greetings,

I lost my database last week and my backups unfortunately, but I still
have my recordings. :)

I restored from a 5 month old backup and want to rebuild my database
using myth.rebuilddatabase.pl, but I don't want to have to insert all
the information for each recording as that would mean trying to find
out which show, etc etc ...

Is there a way to get old guide data from Schedules Direct? (I doubt
it, but I am hopeful).

Is there anyone that is reading this list that has Comcast and lives
in the Waldorf, MD area?

Thanks,

Erik