[mythtv-users] MythTV + Asterisk

Florian Bittner flo at flobittner.de
Tue May 13 19:01:26 UTC 2008

I have an idea how to do this with asterisk. phpagi offers a lot possibilities
in this direction. I already have a testing nagios-asterisk connection with
mysql involved.

But i have to know how i can put new recordings in mythtv. Is it enough to
store a new entry in the corresponding database table? When does mythtv
recognize this entry?

Greetings,
Flo