[mythtv-users] PS3 V2.20 Firmware fixes MPEG2 problems

Simon and the Threshold dweller at the-threshold.org
Mon Mar 31 08:21:54 UTC 2008

Hi Chaps,

Last time I posted on this mailing list I reported a MythTV/PS3 problem
which turned out to be caused by the V2.10 PS3 firmware update.

I glad to confirm that the problem of streaming MPEG2 TS video via uPnP
to the PS3 is not resolved and it works perfectly.
In addition it also appears that an on going problem with playback of
Audio on certain UK MPEG recordings are now also resolved.

So once again the PS3 rocks at MythTV playback.  Fantastic quality even
better than the high spec set-top-box that I normally watch DVB-T
programing on.

Regards
Simon