[mythtv-users] Mythweb Jump problem

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Sat Mar 29 15:27:34 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 14:53 -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 03/28/2008 02:25 PM, Greg Woods wrote:

> > Error at /var/www/html/mythweb/modules/settings/tmpl/lite/welcome.php,
> > line 29:
> > Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
> >

> OK.  You are using the lite theme.  It's the non-JavaScript one (which
> would need a Jump button).

> If you send a request:
>
> http://my.mythweb.tld/settings?RESET_THEME=yes
>
> You'll go back to the old (JavaScript) behavior.

Thank you, this worked (more or less). I did have to explicitly change
the theme to "default" and click "save" to make this take, but once I
did that, it does work. As you expected, there is now no Jump button, it
simply jumps when I select a time or date from the dropdown. But it does
work now, thank you for your help. I suppose this does confirm that the
problem is somewhere in the lite theme.

> > The second thing is, from work I am going through a proxy web server.

Just for the record: it's not the proxy server. I get the same behavior
at home, connecting directly to the web server on the backend.

--Greg