[mythtv-users] Tuning LiveTV to a show currently being recorded

Ed Brandon bigeb at ebnet.us
Tue Mar 25 02:54:59 UTC 2008

Is there anyway MythTV can recognize when LiveTV is tuned to a show
currently being recorded and either prompt to ask if you want to watch
the current recording in progress or automatically play from the
recorded file? I have a MBE with 2 tuners and a SBE with 1 tuner

The wife forgets her shows are recording and just goes to LiveTV and
ties up 2 tuners doing the same thing, I've figured out how to get a
specific tuner to record a scheduled recording but still I can't always
guess which TV she is going to use.

Ed