[mythtv-users] pcHD5500 and 0.21

Jesse Burt genecide at comcast.net
Mon Mar 24 16:10:45 UTC 2008

Kevin Bailey wrote:

> How does it resolve the situation when it wants to record
> something off both "inputs" at the same time ? Can the
> 5500 record analog and digital at the same time ? (Have you
> tested this ?)

Kevin,

This actually wasn't what I was looking for; I wanted to work out why
analog wasn't working "at all" :)
It just seemed weird, as Harry and Bob found out too, that the way to
accomplish this with the pcHDTV cards changed from .20 to .21, but no
worries.
These cards cannot, in fact, record both a digital and analog program at
the same time. The cards only have one tuner circuit.

I have, btw retested this, Bob... I deleted all cards and started fresh.
  It *does* seem to work fine now, thanks!

Cheers,
Jesse