[mythtv-users] Am I on crack

John Andrunas john at andrunas.net
Thu Mar 20 17:33:19 UTC 2008

So maybe I was smoking crack or dreaming, or having crack dreams, but I
would swear that I saw somewhere the following features would be in .21.
Maybe I just haven't found them yet.

1.  Per tuner volume controls.  I have 2 tuners and one is much louder than
the other.
2.  Continuous recording.  (kind of like Tivo) where the back end is always
recording, and the frontend is just streaming.
3.  The ability to stop a tuner that thinks it is on liveTV after the
frontend crashes.  If my FE crashes on liveTV the backend still thinks it is
watching, and the only way I can stop it is to restart the backend, which
sucks when I am recording something.

Again maybe I dreamed all of this, as I can't find any references to any of
these features now.

--
John